Between the explosive growth of personal electronics and the recent switch to digital broadcasting, the need for convenient, accessible eCycling programs is greater than ever. And Waste Management is rising to the challenge. Working in partnership with manufacturers like Sony and LG, Waste Management now gives you the opportunity to recycle these branded electronics free of charge at 160 drop-off centers throughout North America. As the program expands, Waste Management will have at least one eCycling drop-off location in every state – with the ultimate goal of having a drop-off recycling center within 20 miles of 95% of the United States population. And that's truly tuned in.
For a complete list of eCycling drop-off centers and what you can bring, click here or call 877-439-2795.
- 2013 Executive Sustainability Forum
- 2012 Waste Management Phoenix Open. A zero waste success.
- Creating some financial freedom for Philadelphia.
- Helping Kodak focus their operations uncovers millions of dollars in value.
- Helping Alcoa pick up value right off the floor.
- Diversion and resource management creates cost savings for BASF.
- Partnering with General Motors to turn packaging by-product material into raw material.
- Greenopolis Tracking - founded by a plastic water bottle.
- Introducing one of the best ideas under the sun.
- Helping The Big Green Bus roll on.
- A recycling success that's a mile high.
- Rebooting Dell to go carbon neutral.
- Helping Cascades produce green with green.
- hardison/downey gains LEED® with help from Waste Management's new DART tool.
- Getting juiced about helping Tropicana.
- Generating positive energy with Audubon Arkansas.
- Green power for BMW. What a gas.
- Powering UNH in a smarter way.
- OSHA recognizes Wheelabrator for safety.
- Pioneers in Green Education.